See below for current inventory or Back in Stock Estimate
Proslat 8 ft. x 4 ft. PROCORE+ Silver Gray Carbon Fiber PVC Slatwall - 3 Pack 96 sq ft 87737K
Introducing our PROCORE+ Carbon Fiber finish Slatwall. The PROCORE+ panel has all of the advantages of our PROCORE Slatwall and combines it with a gorgeous carbon fiber finish.
The newest member of the Proslat family promises over 2 x the strength of regular Slatwall, at a whopping 200 lb. per square foot. The key to this panel is its aluminum core. This patent-pending design uses PVC only as an aesthetic finish and relies on the aluminum to do the heavy lifting. Now available in a Carbon-Fiber finish. The PROCORE+ panel will satisfy the needs of customers with 24-inch stud centers while maximizing load strength. Proslat's original panel was designed for 16-inch studs and is still a great option for many homeowners.
* PROCORE+ Slatwall and PROCORE+ trims cannot be installed in conjunction with the original PVC Slatwall.
PROP 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Each 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 200 lb. (91 kg) per square foot
- Each 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Interlocking panels
- Can be installed over 24 inch stud width
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Impact resistant
- PROCORE + Slatwall and PROCORE + trims cannot be installed in conjunction with the original PVC Slatwall.
- 30 x PROCORE+ panels with the Aluminum core strip (24 ft. x 4 ft. / 96 sq. ft)
- 3 x Starter Trim
- 6 x 49 in. Side trims
- 3 x Top trim Hardware and instructions
- Installed dimensions : 24 ft. long by 4 ft. high Total coverage: 96 sq.ft. (9 sq. m.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.