See below for current inventory or Back in Stock Estimate
Proslat 8 ft. x 4 ft. PVC Slatwall - 3 pack 96 sq ft Sandstone P88309
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
We are accepting Pre-Orders! delivery time frame expected at early this year 2023
Proslat Slatwall Panels are built STRONG – Panels can hold up to 75 lb per sq.ft and are guaranteed for life. DURABLE – Unlike wood slatwall, our high density PVC slatwall is resistant to moisture. VERSATILE – Proslat Slatwall is one of the most versatile, as individual panels may be installed as a track, in a section or over an entire wall. EASY – Installation is simple and the unique hidden screw design yields a professional finish. COMPLETE – All trims and mounting screws are included in the box. GREEN – Made of 90% recycled materials, makes us one of the greenest storage solutions on the market. MADE HERE – Our Slatwall is proudly made in North America. GUARANTEED – Our slatwall panels come with a no hassle lifetime warranty.
* The Original PVC Slatwall and trims cannot be installed in conjunction with PROCORE PVC Slatwall.
- Each 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) section includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 75 lb. (34 kg) per square foot
- PVC Slatwall made from 90% recycled materials
- Interlocking panels – not affected by mold, mildew, or water
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Panels are 2 mm thick
- Lifetime warranty
- Made In Canada
- The Original PVC Slatwall and trims cannot be installed in conjunction with PROCORE PVC Slatwall
- 3 Sections of Slatwall for a total of 96 sq.ft
- 6 x +/- 49 in. J trims
- 3 x +/- 95.75 in. J trim
- 3 x +/- 95.75 in. L trim
- Hardware and instructions
- Installed dimensions : 24 ft. long by 4 ft. high
- Total coverage: 96 sq.ft. (9 sq. m.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.