See below for current inventory or Back in Stock Estimate
Proslat PROCORE 3 Pack - 8 ft. x 4 ft. Slatwall - Gray 87739K
The newest member of the Proslat family promises over 2 x the strength of regular slatwall. The key to this panel is its aluminum core. This patent pending design uses PVC only as an aesthetic finish and relies on the aluminum to do the heavy lifting. It is not a replacement for the original Proslat PVC panel, but rather an enhancement to the category.
The PROCORE panel will satisfy the needs of customers with 24 inch stud centers while maximizing load strength. Proslat's original panel designed for 16 inch studs is still a great option for many homeowners, its strength is still your best bet economically (holds up to 75 lb per linear foot), however more new builds today are designed with 24 inch studs.
* PROCORE PVC Slatwall and PROCORE trims cannot be installed in conjunction with the original PVC Slatwall.
Each 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- PROCORE PVC slatwall holds up to 200 lb. (91 kg) per square foot
- Can be installed over 24 inch stud width
- Interlocking panels
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studsCan run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Impact resistant
- PROCORE PVC Slatwall and PROCORE trims cannot be installed in conjunction with the original PVC Slatwall.
- The ProCore Slatwall is Gray.
- 30 x PVC Panels in Gray with the Aluminum core strip (24 ft. x 4 ft. / 96 sq. ft)
- 3 x Starter Trim
- 6 x 49 in. Side trims
- 3 x Top trim
- Hardware and instructions
- Installed dimensions : 24 ft. long by 4 ft. high
- Total coverage: 96 sq.ft. (9 sq. m.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.