See below for current inventory or Back in Stock Estimate
Proslat PROCORE Slatwall Sports Bundle 35004K
The optimal storage solution to get all your sports gear organized and off the floor featuring PROCORE PVC panel.
PROCORE, The newest member of the Proslat family promises over 2 x the strength of regular slatwall. The key to this panel is its aluminum core. This patent pending design uses PVC only as an aesthetic finish and relies on the aluminum to do the heavy lifting. It is not a replacement for the original Proslat PVC panel, but rather an enhancement to the category.
The PROCORE panel will satisfy the needs of customers with 24 inch stud centers while maximizing load strength. Proslat's original panel designed for 16 inch studs is still a great option for many homeowners, its strength is still your best bet economically (holds up to 75 lb per linear foot), however more new builds today are designed with 24 inch studs.
8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- PROCORE PVC slatwall holds up to 150 lb. per square foot
- Can be installed over 24 inch stud width
- Interlocking panels
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Can be installed on one complete wall or separate sections
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Impact resistant
- Lifetime warranty on Slatwall panels
- Total coverage: 32 sq.ft. (3 sq. m.)
- Capacity per hook: 4 in. hook: 15 lb. (6.8 kg) Heavy Duty Hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg) Ski/Baseball Hook: 30 lb. (22.5 kg) U hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg) Fishing Rod Holder: 3 rods Vertical Bike Hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg)
- 1 - PROCORE 8 ft. x 4 ft. Slatwall Section - white (32 sq.ft.):
- 1 x Starter trim
- 1 x Top trim
- 1 x Top trim
- 2 x 49" Side trims Hardware and instructions.
- 1 - Sports kit: 4 x 4 in. hooks 2 x Heavy Duty hooks 1 x Ski/Baseball organizers 2 x U hooks 1 x Fishing rod holder 1 x Board rack 2 x Vertical bike hooks
- 8 ft. long by 4 ft. high
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.